Google Search

Director Hari speaks about Singam

Hari while speaking about Singam said,” I am surprised that how the people has left this title so far. If I hear the word love or poems, I will run away from that place. I wanted to become an IPS officer.

I even wrote the preliminary exams. I didn’t get proper marks. So I felt this is not the right thing for me and I came to cinema. I use to look yearningly at the good police officers. Because of this I am making films honoring them. The story of the film begins in Thoothukudi Nallur and ends in Andhra’s Nellore. The climax begins in the second reel after the interval.

Durai Singam travels in boat, ship, helicopter, plane, bus, jeep, train and bike. He goes an all the routes. The screenplay will be very fiery. It is a hot film. Surya had acted as a stylish police officer in the film Kaaka Kaaka..

I showed an action oriented police officer in Sami. Singam is a role that was not in these police man. Though the route is old, the journey is new. So I told Surya that his body and face should be like a stone.

He shaped his body and mustache and stood before me. He went to gym and with rigorous workouts he toned his body. When I saw him I had the feeling that I have completed half of the film. Surya in Aaru hid and hit and in Velu, he fought face to face. But in Singam he carries its prey and kill it.”
Your Ad Here

Bidvertiser