Google Search

"Accolades are pouring from all quarters for my performance in 'Kuselan'", says a happy Meena.

She played the role of Pasupathi's wife in the film and the character had enough and more scope to bring out her inner acting strengths. "All credit to P Vasu sir who considered me the apt choice for the role", she says.

Meena enacted the same role in the Malayalam original ‘Katha Parayumbol’. "Since I had to do the same role, I had no tension enacting it", she says with glee.

"It was a dream-come-true-experience for me to share the screen with Rajinikanth sir. Beginning with ‘Anbulla Rajnikanth’, I have acted in six films with the 'Super Star' so far", she says and adds, "Appreciation for my performance is pouring in from various quarters. I consider this the greatest moment of my life".

Asked why she is very choosy these days, Meena says, "I want to choose only the right scripts. Only those films which have a challenging role for me would appease me".

Your Ad Here

Bidvertiser